Saturday, September 28, 2013

0 Miss World 2013 Final Top 6 ANSWERS FULL TRANSCRIPT

Miss World 2013 Final Top 6 ANSWERS FULL TRANSCRIPT

The full transcript text of all the answers of Miss World 2013 Top 6 are listed below. So guys read below the all the answers of Miss Gibraltar, -Miss Spain, -Miss Brazil, Miss Ghana, Miss Philippines Megan Young and -Miss France Marine Lorphelin.

And of course the most amazing and the most meaningful answer was from Miss Philippines - Megan Young. Congratulations to her.

So here are the answers: Each contestant was given only 30 seconds to answer the question why they deserve to be Miss World 2013


"I believe i should be the net miss world i want to genuinely help people in the world. Beauty from within and kindness that changes people’s lives and kindness in something that a deaf can hear and the blind can see"
-Miss Gibraltar

"I would like to say to those people in need that I would give my energy and passion to make their life more easier and happier"
-Miss Spain

"Miss World is a reflection of a value of a woman. Beauty with a purpose with miss world I would be able to help many people. And i believe beauty opens doors and beauty with a purpose opens minds and hearts"
-Miss Brazil

"I believe Miss World should be a woman of substance, who is compassionate, if given once in a life time opportunity, I would influence life of young women and make difference to the life of the less privileged"
-Miss Ghana


"Miss World to me treasures the core, guides me to understand people, will use these to my core values. Together we shall help society"
-Miss Philippines Megan Young

"It will be an honour to become Miss World because it’s a very prestigious title"
-Miss France Marine Lorphelin
 

Miss Universe News and Updates Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates